- Client: Jim Kroll, Mortgage Broker
- Location: New York, NY
- Industry: Finance/Real Estate
“The whole project has been excellent. It has created a new backstop for the validity of who I am and the work that I do. I received ten to twelve deals last year just from people who found me without being able to before.”
Vice President, Apple Mortgage Corp.
- Marketing Strategy
- Video Production & Post Production
- Photography & Graphics
- Web Site Creation & Installation
- Online Social Integration
- Regular e-Newsletter campaign with tracking
- Ongoing Social Media Maintenance
- Increase the amount of income a NYC mortgage broker earns by increasing the amount of referrals for business he regularly receives.
- Measurably raise awareness of his services, skill and knowledge on a local, national and worldwide scale.
- With as little work on the client’s part as possible, create and implement a simple, clear brand and marketing strategy, including a schedule with goals.
- Help his clients and potential clients understand him to be an excellent source of information, always helpful and who regularly keeps them informed.
- Create and produce rich media content, including videos, still images and a web site.
- Distribute, publish and integrate everything online, including all major social networks.
- Maintain all online media and bi-weekly e-newsletter after new brand and web site launch.
- Fully execute project as cost effectively as possible.
The project started with shooting basic videos of Jim answering often-asked home finance questions. These videos were kept very simple and straight-forward to keep Jim’s audience interested in the sometimes dry material. Once the videos were produced, we developed the full 36-month, multi-tiered marketing strategy.
At launch Jim was connected to all major social networks, had his own web page, a new video up with more to be released, and a regular e-newsletter going out every other week. Since then, Sheerar Studios has kept everything online fresh and handled any related issues and items that have come up. We check in at least once a quarter to keep the strategy as effective as possible and make any necessary adjustments.
For a professional in a busy, commission-driven industry like home financing, a strong online marketing campaign is not exactly top of mind, but proves to be vital when executed correctly.
Since launch, Jim has consistently experienced a growing average number of referrals he is receiving week to week. New contacts, as well as his clients and their friends, have not only come to see Jim as a vital resource, but have also come to depend on the information he releases during the month and on his web site.
People are able to find him and refer him much more easily than ever before. Jim was already able to cover the cost of the project with the new business it has brought him, with little to no extra work on his part.